Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[79 / 11 / ?]

Young white men and confrontation

No.13396062 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just had an interesting encounter with a neighbor of mine. Yes it's a blog post, cry about it. I live in a shitty commie block apartment. I'm white, in my mid 30's. Unit above me are a bunch of young kids, in their early 20's, most of them white. Some shitty company had them doing door to door sales and whatnot. It's one of those shitty jobs that you take when you're young and you just need something for some income. They packed like fuckin 5 of em in that unit and they all pay a small amount to stay there.

Anyway, it sucks having them as neighbors, they're always stomping around at 3am and doing shit that kids do, I was the same way when I was that age. I've had a few run ins with them over last couple months, but they've been cordial. Tonight, it was a little less than cordial.

Sitting on my couch surfing the 4chins and I hear what sounds like a car window being shattered right outside. Like the sound of glass breaking. I quickly open my front door and look outside, and see two of these young men running up the stairwell laughing.

>WTF was that sound, did you hear that?
>"Huh? No,"
>One kid runs off as the other one stopped one flight of stairs above me
>You didn't hear that? Sounded like glass being shattered?
>I look up at him, and there's a moment of tension as he realizes I know it was him

contd...