Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[316 / 144 / ?]

The bible disproves your weak talking point about Christianity being a Jewish trick

No.13404146 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Revelation 3:9

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

What does this verse say? It is teaching us that Jews who reject Jesus Christ will become Satan's congregation. Think of the implications of this. Revelation is teaching Christians that all Jews practicing Judaism are of the devil and that they will be made our slaves in order to witness to God's love of mankind.

As such, anti-semitism is essentially mandated to all faithful Christians. And this explains to a large extent why after a nation converted to Christianity, it became deeply hostile to Jews dwelling within its territorial boundaries.

So as usual you pagans have the causality all back-to-front: Europeans didn't become cosy with Jews because they embraced Christianity. They began to thaw towards Jews because they drifted away from the teachings of the bible and began innovating with erroneous ideas in support of Zionism.