Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 6 / ?]

ID:cqjVZBdO No.13437213 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Has technology been dumbed down to the point where the kids who literally grow up with the internet are the most inept when it comes to using it? Just look at all of the misinformation out there. Retarded zoomers eat that shit up without cross-examining any of their sources. Same applies to normalfag millennials who ignored the internet (besides shit like MySpace and AIM) before smartphones became a thing. These groups are so easy to troll because they believe that everything they read on the internet is truth. They didn’t grow up with massive troll forums that forced people to learn to decipher fact from fiction, lest they make an ass out of themselves on the internet. Now there’s just giant populations of dumbasses who use strength in numbers to “prove” that their side is right despite having been spoon fed their knowledge from trolls. I’ve noticed that people post shoops a lot that are obvious shoops and the new retard population can’t even tell (despite the pixels). Old 4chan would have called out these obvious shoops back in the day, but fucktard zoomers think that they’re all real. I’ve seen mspaint shoops that retards have thought we’re real pictures. I blame the smartphone and mainstreaming of the internet for this. Nobody has skills that would help them pick out right from wrong anymore because “there’s an app for that!”.