Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 3 / ?]

Why are most people so goofy and hyper focused on humor?

ID:LLqvhGxZ No.13455952 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I fucking hate it. I hate it when 1 cucked faggot at work makes a shitty joke about something stupid like the office printer having a mind of its own.
Then some other cucked faggot immediately adds his own witty yet equally as shitty quip to the first faggot's joke.
Eventually there are 6-7 people all circle-jerking over this horrible joke and they're not even laughing about it. They're just adding more quips and insane made-up stories about this mother fucking office printer and it goes on forever.
It doesn't stop until someone like me asks them to relax/keep it down, and then I'm the bad guy. I'm the bad guy for wanting to end the madness and have some peace while I work.

I see this same shit everywhere I go. Groups of mindless NPCs circle-jerking and parroting each other even when it's not that funny or relevant. It's not just in the workplace either but literally everywhere.

I think these people are either:
1. Soulless NPCs who subconsciously desire to trick other (real) humans into feeling like the world is a comfy fun-house (to make them passive and accepting of New World Order) or
2. Sheltered ignoramuses who never had to experience any significant trauma or stress in their lives so they're basically just children