Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / ?]

A Message to The Truly Faithful

No.13472922 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, guys. Jesus Christ, here
Some nice guy already took the time to draw how I look, so I don't really need to send a photo as proof.
I actually still live in Palestine, my place of birth! (Or what's left of it)

First things first. I love what you guys have done with society. It's just like how I used to live! Surrounded by lustrous women of the shadows, and heavy drinkers! While that's all well and dandy with that other shit you guys snort and inject in-between your toenails, I'll just stick to wine. But that's not why I call upon the faithful today, oh no...There is a deeper trouble that plagues society. One that I have avoided being constant times, even through rebirth and unto a different body, the seeds of my soul are sewn in the body of new life, thousands of years later.

It is women. Women are the bane of existence, and we must use the most useful tool in ANY good Christians Arsenal to dissolve any beta cucks who might dare to disagree. Reason! YOU MUST LISTEN TO REASON! Our chromosomes revels the truths OF THE FAILED SEX! Our TRUE GREATNEST WAS NEVER ACHIEVED WITH THE Y CHROMOSOME. WE ARE INSTEAD TRAGICALLY WRACKED WITH THE ENDLESS SUFFERING OF BEING HALF WOMEN, OUR ENTIRE LIVES! X-Y, BUT NEVER Y-Y, BUT WHYYY?!

WE ARE A HALF BREED, A DISGUSTING CROSS BETWEEN OUR ALIEN OVERLORDS WHO PLANTED THE DOUBLEMAN
TO FERTILIZE THE PLANET OF EDEN, NOW WE ARE SLAVES TO OUR OWN DESIRE TO PROCREATE! SEVERED FROM THE CREATION MACHINES OF OUR OVERLORDS, OUR POPULATION STAGNATED AND WE SACRIFICED WHAT MADE US GREAT! THERE IS NO TURNING BACK! ONLY FORWARD!

The only way we can revive the double man ist simple
We must have rampant gay sex, to the point where all the straight women die. Lesbians must be exterminated with your own justice.
This process will take thousands of years, science will be so insane by the time all women are dead, that we can transition men into women with synthetic pussies, and impregnate them, and restart the Y-Y master race.