Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

ID:9tSRZ0T0 No.13479380 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys

I made a couple of threads here months ago about getting back with my ex, we were together for 3 years and I ended things because I was stressed out over work and she was moving a 3 hour drive away for college and she was adding to the stress by always telling me to quit my job, anyway two months after ending things I quit my job and realise she was right and that the job was causing me a lot of stress but when I realised this it was too late as she'd already started seeing someone else.

Anyway we meet up and hang out for around a week months after I initially reached out to her to find out she was seeing someone else, by the end of the week she told me she wanted to get back together but didn't know how she was going to end things with the other guy, I didn't expect her to end it there and then but what ended up happening still has me disgusted to this day, she ended up seeing me behind the other dudes back for over a month and the only reason it stopped is because I confronted her about how fucked up she's being to everyone involved, after that she cut me out of her life and stone walled me and I'd never felt more worthless in my life, I even ended up going on antidepressants, but in the last month I've felt myself get a lot better.

But that's all just the backstory to what I'm thinking of doing, I've accepted that we're not getting back together but she's still seeing this other dude and I know that if the roles were reversed I'd want to know if I was being cheated on for over a month, I typed out a message this morning to send him but now I'm not so sure about sending it, thoughts?