Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[217 / 37 / ?]

No.13520363 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A few months ago I posted a thread about how my family was peer pressuring me to get the vaccine and asked you all what I should do (https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/317068204/). Well I'm back because I need your advice again /pol/

>Caved and decide to get clotshot because it was either that or live on the street
>settled on J&J simply cuz it wasn’t mRNA and I only needed one shot
>didn’t really feel anything or see what the big fuss was about
>flash forward months later, have job now, Delta variant and boosters become hot memes
>Aunt condescendingly always says I'm only “partially vaccinated” because J&J is only 60% effective or some dumb shit she heard on the news
>Always talks about how I'm going to need a booster
>Mom visits and starts talking the vaccine with us
>I flat out tell them I'm never getting a second shot
>My aunt sends me out on an errand so she can talk shit on me (she always does this)
>before she leaves, mom gives me shtick about how it's “Her house, her rules” and "This is why we kicked you out”.
>literally give aunt half my paycheck in rent every week, yet I'm still being treated like this
>sister tells me aunt convinced our extended family that I'm an anti-vaxxer now because I don’t want to get a booster even though I'm literally vaccinated
>Cousin tells me that it’s my fault that Grandma and Grandpa died on Facebook and that, “I’m part of the problem”
>really don’t want another shot because everyone I know gets BTFO by their second dose of Pfizer/Moderna
>Aunt tries appealing to me: “You know partially vaccinated people won’t be able to keep working at an oyster bar right?”
>after that didn’t work, tried implying that she can get me fired from restaurant since I’m endangering customers even though I’m very careful with handling the food

What do I do /pol/? I really want to keep my job and have talked to my boss recently who said she was interested in promoting me and training me to be a line cook.