Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

A way to live better

No.13531259 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have recently had a revelation. This world is full of misery and sadness, a broken mirror where everything you can see and touch will ultimately fail you. People are trying to be happy in a sad place.

"But then how do I make happiness?"

Good question, fellow traveller. Allow me to make a statement and then I will explain the statement.

If it can be stolen, it isn't real.

Now, this sounds strange. "Realness" is a quality that we reserve for things that are physical, and stealing can only occur with physical items nefarious changing ownership. Somebody taking your wallet out of your pocket is a real act, right?

But your wallet is not real. You can touch it with your leathery hand, your fleshy fat fingers can caress its edges, but it's fake. It never belonged to you, and it will at some point fail you.

Well then what is real?

A better question would be, what can't be stolen?

Courage to hold onto your convictions.
The thirst for knowledge.
Faith in a higher power.

These types of things are real. Your expensive car is actually a piece of shit, and so are you because you don't have any dear friends and you divorced the mother of your children.

"Possession" of something is a myth. Instead of hoarding money you should be more focused on cultivating elements of your life that are intangible elements.

You can't steal a happy family, a close friend, or an education from someone.

If steal, no real.