Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / ?]

Vax parasites

No.13562953 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Seriously what in the hell are these things? I watched the video by Dr. Carrie Madej and she claims that while viewing the contents of the Moderna vaccine, she and her colleagues discovered pic related at 400x magnification. She went on to state that she found these same organisms in another batch of moderna vaccine as well and that the vaccine appeared to change color when exposed to white light over time - something indicative of nano particles being present. Carrie also goes on to state that the strange spider like organisms appeared to try and move out of sight while being viewed under the microscope (may just be anecdotal but spooky nonetheless). Are these things really in the vaccine? I can’t think of a reason why she would lie about her findings and this seems to corroborate similar findings by the German scientists regarding strange particles in the vaccines. Will these microscopic parasites take over people and change their personalities? I remember watching a movie called “The Invasion” years ago and basically alien parasites infect humans and turn them into drones bent on spreading the infection to others but they hide in their human hosts. Could this be why antiparasitic drugs, such as ivermectin, are being shilled against so hard? I believe we have discovered the final worm pill.