Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 12 / ?]

Involuntary Celibates Study

No.13578107 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /Pol,

My name is Rebecca Lin, and I am a psychology graduate student at Arizona State University.

I am doing a study on the “incel” subculture. Specifically I am studying a possible connection between involuntary celibacy and right wing political extremism. I have a few questions if you are willing to answer them. This is not a judgmental study. We are only looking for psychological connections and looking to make a theory based on our findings. Please note that your answers are all anonymous.

Question 1: What is your age, nationality, and race?

Question 2: How long have you been involved in “incel” subculture?

Question 3: Do you feel there is a connection between “incel” subculture and right-wing politics? Why or why not?

Question 4: How many hours per day do you spend on the Internet? (Including smartphones and all social media but not including gaming time)

Question 5: What is your view of feminism today and how do you feel it has impacted your life?

Question 6: Do you feel that mental health issues such as anxiety and depression are a problem in the incel subculture? Why or why not?

Question 6: How has incel subculture radicalized you or attracted you to far-right politics? Please elabarote

Question 7: Is there anything else you would like to add to the researchers of his survey? Please remember your answers are completely confidential.

Thank you!