Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 7 / ?]

touhou gender bend roleplay thread

ID:amM/aqan No.13585288 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
THE RULES!!!

1. Don't apply for the ORIGINAL Touhou character. Apply for its genderbend, tis why this rp is here, yes? (just in case you don't know what genderbending is-- i.e. If you want to apply for Yukari, apply her as a male. Same thing for Kourin, but as a female. Opposite gender, ayup.)

2. No godmodding, powerplaying, or metagaming. They're not tolerable, everyone hates it when you do that, and it's not fair to the roleplayer.

3. Oh god, be RESPECTFUL to each other. If someone yells at you, don't start yelling at them and cause drama. No one likes drama, that true or no? Resolve it peacefully or ignore them. If it gets out of hand, send a note to us. We won't hesitate to take action, so if anyone's harassing anyone, stop early.

4. Most likely if you are rejected, we would invite you to apply again, but then if you are rejected or banned, move on. Don't try to talk us out of it or keep spamming our page. We will report you for harassment if you continue.

5. Maximum number of accounts is FOUR. We don't want people making tons of accounts and abandoning 'em and not give a chance for someone else to roleplay the character. Don't make the account before we accept you, alright? It gets confusing.

6. OCs. They have to be genderbended as well. Also, no family connections if you have an OC. (i.e. You can do "Yukari and <insertOChere> are like family" but not "Yukari and <insertOChere> are sisters!" Adoption is.. well.. uh.. as long as the person that's adopting you agrees, I guess.) If we get too much OCs, we're stopping apps for 'em, kay?

7. Romance is a-okay, but no babies or marriage. If you want to do really erotic stuff, don't do it in the chats or your public comments where everyone can read and get disgusted, take it to the notes please. Andddd no permanent youkai-extermination. (REIMU AND SANAE.) Having battles and getting defeated is alright though. Just be sure it ain't permanent.