Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[78 / 13 / ?]

Take the XMR and Foss pill.

No.13606278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Imagine a world where everyone's privacy is sacred and transactions transparency and unstable inflation rates are memories of an era gone by.

Imagine a world where people use XMR, a cryptocurrency, as a national currency rather than investing like a stock.

Imagine a world where pol realizes how much they and XMR have in common.

XMR and one CPU one vote, Transaction Privacy, and decentralization without government control is the future, I believe in it with revolutionary feavor. This isnt about money, this is a movement. I only own 1.26 of the shit, wanna know why? I spend it
Imagine a Chinese monero funded militia being supplied with firearms surveillance free money, and millions of oppressed citizens.

Or a post 2n'd civil war USA choosing this as their currency of choice, or Post Australian or New Zealand Revolution resistances or governments using this as their currency.

Let's get a lil political here.
I dont see crypto currency as a business or a way to make a quick buck. I see crypto as a way to rebel against authority and make the globalists pay. I dream of a society and world that uses crypto-graphic tech to protect the identity and transactions of it's citizens while also making a economy free of inflation and taking the power away from governments to do that kind of spending.

Should there be an uprising against the government, anywhere and should new republics be born from the ashes of corrupt ones, we the people as a society must evolve in the methods we take power away from our rulers, and this is one of them.

Just like pol, monero is often restricted banned and censored, the currency was literally made for us folk. With most places not allowing you to buy it with cash directly. So I'm going to ask you again? What are you waiting for? Join our cause. I'll explain further with different posts under this namefag acc.

Ill be checking over the board waiting for the feds and kikes to try to delete this, or maybe the jannies might ban me lol