Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[182 / 59 / ?]

GATE SCHIZO THREAD 216 EDITION

No.13637431 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So please try and read as much as possible before replying. I get its a lot of info all at once of varying ideas that connect together in the big picture. These threads often get heavily slid in the catalog or just distraction posting from shills trying to prevent genuine discussion. I used to make these threads over a year ago but /pol simply became unusable after DARPA bots, ShareBlue, Correct The Record, ADL, JIDF, /leftypol, r/thedonald refugees, and /pol going mainstream enough in general, which draws in many low IQ emotional posters as a whole. Most of it was likely due to the election where capturing the narrative was key. I previously typed all of this out ahead of time and will just copy paste it all as quickly as I can.

The images I'll be attaching are worth reading as well. Also the image going around used to describe GATE children commonalities like occipital bun or Israeli GF etc is used to distract from further conversation. The similarities are interesting but I've made enough of these threads to know it doesn't add much value in the long run. The threads quickly become a circle jerk of 300 posts about that instead of who is responsible, why they did it, and where do we go from here. The threads started getting aggressively slid to /bant and often deleted when I suggested we discuss in a more private setting(I'm not sure how we prevent glowniggers from crashing the new channel we decide on though so any thoughts would be appreciated). The main point is we should be sharing skills, knowledge, and potentially even resources in anyway we can. Maybe one day we begin to meet in person because its basically the final red pill(but again how do you prevent honey pots basically?)
--continued