Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

Redpill me on the Latvian camgirl situation

ID:p/jHDsf8 No.13657167 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'd avoided ever even really looking at camgirl sites for 30 years, the last few being pretty successful nofap years. There was a thread on /pol/ the other day regarding a massively overweight woman that makes a few thousand dollars a week on Chaturbate. The thread peaked my curiosity. More for the keks than anything else.
I went to see what the site was really like, expecting similarly gross stuff. Instead one of the first cams I clicked on was a 19 year old girl. The moment I opened the camera I heard crying. She was taking a dildo up her ass, clearly uncomfortable and clearly distressed. In my opinion she was an easy 9/10 by 4chan standards. A trad look, very sweet and naive. She seemed to be complaining to someone else in the room. I couldn't see the other person, but I heard her voice. An older woman. I got the impression that the camgirl was complaining about the pain and was basically being told to suck it up and continue. To make it worse her "private" sessions were something in the margin of $.06 a minute.

Call me a faggot but I haven't really cried in many years up until seeing that garbage. I closed out of it moments after I realized what I was seeing and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Lost sleep over it last night, broke down about it earlier. I know this shit is commonplace in the world but along with all the other demoralization, this one hit hard for some reason. Even fucking eating dinner choked me up as I wondered what she was eating tonight.

Any Latvians around that can explain the situation there? It won't help me sleep but I can't get her crying face out of my mind anyway so I just want to learn more.