Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[280 / 70 / ?]

"Muh black superiority"

No.13679149 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STbswoew30c&ab_channel=B4FleX

>All the races are similar guys! There's more differences within the races, than outside the races.

>Black people are genetically gifted, and are stronger and smarter.

But, if someone was to say white people are genetically gifted with being smarter, and black people are disadvantaged having lower IQ, and that white people are needed to make civilization, people would label them a racist.

Reminds me of one time some black person literally tried to talk about black people being associated with better genetics and the second I wave the "whites are smarter" card, he then got uncomfortable. Another person had to remind him that he walked into that one.

Also, how the fuck is it associated with genotype? Okay, maybe you can argue that race physical traits is more highly associated with traits and stuff, but think about it evolutionary. Those sort of traits would be of interest to people who were slaves, or anywhere across the world, kind of because environments and pressures are not going to be constant for long, especially when people go across and get into wars or be enslaved.

I know /pol/ is going to go full sperg mode and post race realist bullshit, and call me the Jewish Internet police or wtf, but anyways, just found this kek.