Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 8 / ?]

No.13711810 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>regularly bully my darker indian dad by sending him pajeet memes and shit on his (our) people, country and genes, slowly blackpilling him about it
>light skinned and taller (got lucky) so i make fun of him and my brother from that angle too
>warn my little brother about having kids the same way and ensure he is blackpilled about indian dysgenics and how his kids will hate him because of our dads partly dravidian genes

I am not having kids myself and i believe i am doing my duty to spread a sense of eugenic sense within the indian community. Indians have become complacent in their family lives which needs to be disrupted for them to understand the importance of good genetics and why just having kids is not worth it if your genetic load is weak. You can live a good life with no kids and let yourself pass on knowing you improved the genepool. You will have done a good deed for all of humanity by strengthening the overall gene pool. Change starts at home and we need to blackpill as many indians as we can to make them stop reproducing / regret and advise others against it too.