Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 6 / ?]

ID:ytit1tkV No.13730330 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have an announcement to make to everyone, I'm not going to be using the r/banter board every again, I will go on 4chan for stuff on /x/, /lit/ and /his/ but from now on I am a redditor who will now start using reddit for fun since how bad /bant/ is becoming and all the time I check /bant/ just in case something funny happens or if something original somehow manages to happen in the fray of "ay le mao succy wuccy di jak bum hole and female's willy penis bum bum poo poo" and "le kat id ist le kot boi of the r/banter".

I'm sick and tired of it, on reddit I can also see good posts from like 10 years ago as well and I don't even need to check the archives, reddit may not be perfect in humour and in quality but it's a 8.5/10 compared to the 0/10 quality of the /bant/ board.

I finally can say that I've been set free from this fucking shit board that I am just done with, so long animefags, namefags that don't even need a name, tripfags that don't need a trip, gayposters who are now unoriginal and unfunny, kot id posters who are just depressing to see, and goodbye to those certain posters who post those memes such as ">dutch" and that one guy who posts the ugly girl holding a macaron and also goodbye to the ">tfw no american 4chan bf" poster.

I'm gonna kinda miss you guys pretty sad how I used to like this epic gamer board but now it's unfunny shit like frogposts etc.

Chicanon was alright at first, so was PD but he doesn't post anymore he's writing some kids book or something and the King of /bant/ is probably gonna get killed by black south africans soon or whatever and no ones gonna care desu he's gonna get #shrekt. Goodbye to all the epic gamers out there and to all the SCUMM GANGGGERRSS and goodbye to all the ZOOMERR GANGGEERRRS, it's time for me to switch websites, as I type this reddit.com sits the the neighbouring tab, all I have to do is just close this tab after I post this farewell.

I'll kinda miss you guys :'(