Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[62 / 15 / ?]

No.13738802 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
finally lost my shit today and I fucked up pretty bad. My mom has been dating a fucking nigger for the past 5 months and all they do is sit around in the living room watching CNN and all that other libtard shit. The dumb shitskin even bought her a BLM shirt which she wears every fucking time we go out in public. I got so fucking fed up with having to see a nigger in my own fucking house every goddamn day. Today I fucking had enough. They invited me to Buffalo Wild Wings today for breakfast. I wore my white pride worldwide shirt under my jacket. The nigger kept talking about how he’s so oppressed and all that bullshit. So just kept slowly unzipping my jacket to reveal the shirt. Eventually I sacked up, took off the jacket and stood up. I just looked him right in the eyes. The dumb nigger starts laughing like it was joke. So I said “GO BACK TO AFRICA YOU DUMB NIGGER. THIS IS NOT A JOKE”. My mom stands up and fucking backhanded me in the face. Mom dropped a $50 for the check so she could run in a hurry. They left in the car without me. Now I’m just sitting here and all I have left is the change from the 50 and I don’t where to go bros. What the fuck do I do. All my shit is in the house.