Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 4 / ?]

ID:Fz2rGxIa No.13755272 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>go to gym
>see new girl on treadmill
>cute face, nice tits, thicc ass, a little bit on the chubby side but not too much, plus she was at the gym probably trying to lose that weight so that gives her some credit. 7.5/8 overall
>I allways start my workout with 15 minutes on the treadmill so I get the one next to hers and start running
>since she's new the gym owner comes up to check on her and they start chatting about random shit
>she's not from my area, she's here studying
>napoli.mp3 judging by her accent, they're like our white trash, nobody likes them, not even other southern italians
>she starts talking shit about my city, says she doesnt like it here because we're a bunch of racists and we think we're better than her people, I guess she thinks they're some kind of minority.
>she's right about most things, but we dont think we're better than her people, we just are, even fucking chineggers are better than her people.
>the gym owner takes it lightheartedly and jokes about it
>I was running so I didnt speak, but they were talking right next to me so I was kind of involved in the conversation anyway.
>gym owner gets called away by someone else
>at that point she turns towards me gives me her hand and says "Hi! btw I'm Stacy"
>can see that nice happy glow in her eyes, you know the one you have when you're genuinely happy for some reason, or when you're trying really hard to make a connection with someone you just met.
>autism kicks in
>take her hand and say with pic rel face
>"Hi! I'm racist!"
>she turns away, gets off the treadmill and leaves
>regret nothing, fuck neapolitans.

What do you think anons? Did she deserve it?
I mean you come to a place, talk shit about it's inhabitants and expect them to be nice to you kek.
I guess if I had let it go I could have made a friend at least, maybe, but fuck her and her cesspool of a city.