Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[106 / 13 / ?]

No.13764430 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I fucking hate my dad. I try to respect him but I fucking can't, he's such a manipulative greedy fucking cunt with no empathy. He does some kind things but mostly he's a self centred fuckhead who cares more about some random foreigners than he does his own fucking family. He has no sense of empathy for other people beyond fucking definitions he's read in dictionaries or psychology books, and he will do uncommunicative selfish shit for no reason and get pissed if you get pissed at him for it. When I was a broken mess he just told me I had the "depression gene" and left for McDonalds not giving a shit, when I wanted to learn or do something with him he never had time or even wanted to teach me anything even though he doesn't even have a fucking job. When I started doing martial arts he tried to stop me because he "didn't want me to be dangerous" (wanted me to be a pussified cuck). He legitimately has never loved me for anything beyond my "talent", which has gone to waste because i'm a brain damaged mess who's probably going to get paralysed and die soon. He just larps like he still cares about me just because of something to be interested in but I know deep down the soulless fucker wouldn't blink twice if I was dead. I always give him the benefit of the doubt and I always get fucked