Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 11 / ?]

No.13772262 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright bois, I don't come to 4chan often, but I would like to share my experiences with picrel...

The following is a personal account of how weapons of psychic destruction are used.

On October 31st of 2008, the spooks came out. I was 10 years old at the time, and I began hearing what I thought must be demons. They never said much, but would hiss and breath deeply, scaring me and keeping my awake at night. It sounded like they were directly under my bed or at my ear. This went on for a week or so, and was taking it's toll on me. My teachers noticed my restlessness and depression, and my mother decided to take me to Church on a Saturday to have the pastors and preachers pray over me. They said to me "If the voices come, rebuke them in the name of Jesus, and they will flee. They are terrified of him, and they cannot harm you.". Having little faith at the time, I dreaded going to bed. I feared prayer would do nothing, but to my surprise I slept peacefully, the voices were gone.

This experience drove me to pursue religious studies, conspiracy theories, and esoterica of all sorts. Now I knew for certain there was more going on in this world than meets the eye, and I would find the answers. I became addicted to information, constantly reading about everything from history and spirituality to MK-Ultra mind control, which led me to become aware of directed energy weapons. These weapons have capabilities that are unfathomable to most, such as EEG heterodyning, which is capable of transmitting signals to the brain as well as reading them from a long distance.

(cont.)