Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 12 / ?]

No.13773071 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been holding this in and trying to deny it even to myself but until I get this out there and get answers, this feeling isn't going to go away.
People say that salvation is easy, after all, it's a free gift from God.
Yet people are lying and I cannot see the right path. I feel like there's hundreds of paths in front of my but only one is right.
Look, let me explain. I have put my faith in Jesus (although now doubt has wormed its way into my mind, not doubt in Jesus, doubt in myself that I'm missing something), but then you get people saying 'okay you put your faith in Jesus, that's all you need to do', then there's other people saying 'well now that you've done that you shouldn't sin, nor even have any desire to sin if you done the other step right', which is not what has happened to me. The flesh wants what the flesh wants. I can resist it, but then is that not counted as 'works'? Like resisting sinful acts, that is an act and it CAN be boasted about. I'm so confused. I feel like I was making so much progress and now something has happened to put doubt and fear into my mind.
I don't know who is right, that's the honest truth, I simply don't know.
On one hand I don't think that I can say 'I have faith in Jesus to save my soul' then continue to act like degenerate all my life with no change on my part. That just doesn't seem right and yeah this is just speculation, I wouldn't dare pretend I can comprehend Gods mindset on this stuff but it just doesn't sound right that you repent and then change nothing, you know?