Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:DQrXmDRJ No.13790543 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The annihilation of the new wave is upon us. Let us watch as we see the newest generation of shitposters fall the fate of all shitposters before them. What is different this time around, before when the hand of God was raised, it was against singular shitposters. Those ancient beings that grew in such power that they called upon the hand of Gods. These ancient Lords of Shitpost, carved and made the culture of 4chan as a whole, it is why we have filters, catchpha, and auto detection bans with phrases and links.

This is not the case with the newest generation, for they come not as one, but rather many; a horde of weak individuals collecting under a singular banner, believing that through their unity, they can rival the ancient shitpost Lords. What they do not understand, is that the hand of God is not fazed by numbers, and that a collection of individuals does not create a singular strength of an individual, in fact, it makes it easier to tear apart.

My current bet is 2 hours, before the hand of God carves a new path, and this new generation takes its place in the grave like their ancestors. Although, I foresee a lone survivor, who will become a great singular shitposting Lord that will be legend. I am uncertain who this will be, but they, out of this generation, will become the stuff of unspoken legend, a plague upon the collective whole of 4chan.

I look forward to your birth, o future shitposting Lord; and to you others who fall, I look forward to your defeat, your depression, your regret, and your delicious, salty, cringe when you remember the time you wasted in summon God's hand.

Cheers!