Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[409 / 103 / ?]

Come here bros i am explaining why Christianity is bad .

No.13808055 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Christians are lethal to any kind of right wing movement .

I used to tolerate them from the /new/ times up to a year ago. On one hand you had the mentally ill trannies who hated Christians. On the other you had the Christians, some of whom seemed quite redpilled.

BIG MISTAKE. None of them are redpilled. Every single Christian who tells you that he's on your side, is practicing advanced taqiya and actually sees you an object of future proselytizing. One by one the masks will start slipping and suddenly - boom, he was actually hostile to everything you said and actually just wants to convert you. This happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME on /pol/ and happens within the span of just a single thread.

And let me tell you why. That is for a reason. Christianity and religion in general occupy one part of the brain responsible for higher ideologies that span beyond just your immediate tribe. It is a product of recent organized society. It is the thing that allows you to be above just your tribe. Do you know what else occupies that part? Volkisch culture. The concept of the entire nation being your tribe. And there can be only one of these that can occupy the Higher Ideology sector of your thought process. You cannot care for both of them at the same time, as at one point you will be forced to choose and you will have to have a dominant preference. And here's where it all comes to a full stop. Christianity is inherently jewish, a jewish mythology spread by a jewish rabbi for jewish people against the first united European empire. The act of wearing the cross is the reminder to spit on that idea, of the united European empire that murdered your dear rabbi by defiling their symbolism and turning it into a symbol of a martyr who opposed it.

Thanks to that alone these two are physically incompatible. They just cannot occupy the same brain. Everyone who says otherwise is lying or practicing Christian taqiya.