Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[107 / 16 / ?]

No.13828411 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be black
>member of the most hated group in the world
>no significant intellectuals to look up to
>no empire/nation to be proud of
>only historical value of us as a group was being the slaves of the world
>not a single black Nobel Prize winner in science, not a single Fields medal winner
>only people to look up to are rappers and athletes
>aids ridden continent
>had zero positive impact on humanity's progress, only keeping the world back
>ridiculously violent, commit a majority of all the crimes everywhere we are
>have to rely on other nations to build our infrastructures and feed our people
>only alive right now because people who completely defeated you chose not to genocide you
>every single african state has been a failure
>when i was in a top highschool, there were only 4 black students out of thousands of kids,
>got redpilled very early in life and gave up, didn't go to university, just picked a job in a warehouse
>regretted later on but realized it was too late, still had that dream of being a physicist and winning a nobel prize, because it was my passion and i thought that i could be breaking a curse, so to speak
>hesitated and got lucky, too old now to start anything
>live a meaningless life of self-hatred and regret kept under control with working overhours and alcohol
>know that as a group we have no future because IQ is determined by genetics, there's nothing we can do about situation, we're destined for failure
>feel ashamed living in France but can't go back to the country because it's a shithole and i know nothing of it
>still understand why my dad left because it was either that or suffering in extreme poverty
>always gloomy so my family/coworkers feel uncomfortable around me and get annoyed when around me for too long
>no hope for a better future but don't kill myself because it would make my family depressed
I was born and my life ended.