Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 1 / ?]

Young Squire Trying to go to Uni

ID:YKK4JoAn No.1392282 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got all A's and B's in high school in spite of having to come home to a really shitty situation everyday (like a lot of you, desu). I'm an adult now, and have been moved out for some time. I'm just wrapping up my A. A. at a community college, and I want to transfer to a good school. I've been working full time so it took a while, but I'm getting there.
I looked back over my high school grades the other day though, and there was one D looking back at me I totally forgot about, for one semester in English. I scored a 780 on my reading SAT, and got all A's in my other AP Lit/English classes and got 4's on the exams. I totally blocked out that it happened my freshman year. My teacher hated me, it didn't matter that before or after her I got all A's. That D is there forever.

I'm young enough to where my transcripts might be stored electronically only. How the heck do I find where the data is being stored? I'm pretty sure at this point I can get into all the current student's grades at my high school, but I don't know where to even look for where mine would be. Thanks goys