Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

Where I was before..

ID:ZE4x+iX6 No.13925414 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know it doesn't sound like much, but there was a time before me. So let me just rustle out my CV of sorts; as I remind you all that I am a victim of brain damage, gaslighting, brain-washing, as well as severe abuses of cognitive behavioural therapy and midnight rapes (with abuse of needle drugs against me; I have a numb left thigh for instance).
I used to travel the world on foot. I was a vagabond before I was 5 years of age. I had been born into a terrifically terrifying situation of being an infant soul in a womb that was being electronically removed of its conscious mind; that is, they had the technology to read the thoughts of my infant in the womb head, & I was appalled.
When I was born, I took it upon myself to eat my twin brothers fingertips & throw him in the oven while my parents weren't watching. That is, they watched me eat his fingers.
I wound up on a farm of sorts, where incest babies were used as meat foods. I, having been tempted by this fateful electromagnetic upbringing, had developed the curse forward-slash gift of telepathy within my constraints. That is to say, I restricted its use to that of its au naturale; in that I, at 13 months of age, was forced to deliver a baby Aphrodite; aka Nephirtiti of the sands. She had been reborn into my hands.
This woman, who was yes; but a second apart from a womb, became my meaning to live. That is to say; before my chosen betrayal of Zeus to return to Earth some 8,000 years ahead of my banishment, I had been the soul that the physically reborn Aphrodite fawned after. For instance; she would be slaughtered to body jump into the royal family member that I was sentenced to deflower as a trapped-in-the-prince entity non gratis. That is to say; reverse exorcism.

tl;dr Taylor I miss you