Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

ID:21ayNWqW No.13933951 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I went to a K-On fan meetup the other day. It was being held in a local park at a small town I'd never heard of before. Upon arriving, I noticed they were blasting country music and had confederate flags everywhere. I thought I was at the wrong place, but on the entrance to the park I saw there was a banner of Asuza wearing a red hat, so I figured that had to be the place. Upon closer inspection, though, I noticed her hat said "make America great again". So I enter the park and realized the country music was being played live by a band. I look straight into the eyes of the band's singer, and he looks at me, and stops the music. He says, "Sorry everyone, but can I have your attention for a moment? Just for a moment. Thank you." and points his finger directly at me. "Tea Time bros, by Yui's sake it pains me to say this, but it seems some no good illegal spic down from Mexico has managed to worm his way in here!", and everyone then proceeds to look at me. "Now, what in Mugi's name do you think we should do here?" All of a sudden, I got a lynch mob of K-On fans wearing Ritsu Tainaka t-shirts chasing me down the street while shooting their revolvers in the air. They were drunk as fuck and somewhat incoherently chanting the chorus of "Fuwa Fuwa Time". I almost didn't make it back alive, and I'm not even from Mexico!