Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / ?]

ID:0LEJO0IO No.13974009 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good day, dear users of this site. I represent the public movement "Scorpio against". The goal of our project is to inform Internet users that piracy is bad.
In this thread, I will answer your questions related to piracy, but first, I will write down some points in order to answer the most common questions.

1. I have no money, so I'm stealing.
The fact that you have no money does not give you the right to engage in piracy. If you were to steal food to survive, it would still somehow sound like an excuse, albeit not a very good one (see point 2). Consumption of pirated content, in turn, is not a vital necessity. It's just fun. Would you like it if someone robbed you, and then began to make excuses that he simply does not have money? I think not really.
If you have a lot of free time to watch pirate TV shows, play pirate games, then it is worth spending it to solve problems with your budget. Get on with something. In 2019, in the age of the Internet and technology, almost anyone can find something to their liking, without breaking the law. And with due perseverance and a creative approach, you can also turn your favorite pastime into an additional source of income, if you wish.

2. I was robbed by corrupt officials, so I am stealing.
This would only work if you were stealing from those who robbed you. But in reality it turns out that you are robbing innocent people, who, by the way, have already been robbed like you.