Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

DUDE i really love cocks

ID:LeqwgadQ No.139843 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey guys i was just thinking man i really love cocks man they are like so thick and long and they fit perfectly into my mouth cuz theyre so warm and fuzzy cuz they be squirtin that cemen cuz its so tasty like mmm so tast semen i eat the semen evry day like a real man cuz your not a real man till you eat the cock for breakfast and like a real man not like those pussy eating little bitches but man i love cock so much because cock is so fucking tasty like at first it kind of tasted liek skin but after sucking about 10 times a day i got the taste for it and man is it incredible cuz dick is so amazing like man you should see me suck on that cock and dont make me go on on how amazing a nice penis in the ass is like man its so incredubly awesome like jesus we both cum at the same time and you feel your asshole expand super a lto cuz its so akmazing like really you shoukd try going after the cocks my dudes cuz they are so tasty like man ive never been so horny im going to really suck a nice big white cock right now cuz man its so tasy lol so bye now :]