Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

ID:UWUKwd22 No.13989281 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So let's talk about bumping! What's the number one rule for bumping and what are some tips to bumping? What is it like to actually be in the bumping world? Where's the coal you need to watch out for? Yeah, some anons will bump them on accident. It's quite hard to identify coal on your own if you're inexperienced. That's a hard thing to see for yourself. So don't be surprised if you bump coal on accident. If you've accidentally bumped coal instead of a gem, there's nothing to worry about. There's a million things going on in /qa/. I mean, I've bumped dozens of times before, so it's no big deal. Just stay alert and exercise caution. But remember: Don't be too harsh with your cranky coal, because you don't want to kill it. Yes, I'd love to bump a gem. But sometimes, you just can't find anything but coal on the catalog! There are good days and bad days on /qa/. Good days are good days, bad days are bad days, and we have all kinds of coal. Sometimes it's wonderful, and sometimes it's terrible, but we have to keep the link alive for all the anons that need it. I don't know. We should all just bump. I guess you're right. I don't know, we should all just bump. This can be a fun and rewarding endeavor, but it can also be difficult. Most importantly, remember: It is okay to bump. If you bump a coal, keep in mind that it may not have even known it was a gem. So be nice! We can enjoy the beauty of bumping together. As long as we bump without killing. That's a good rule to follow. I am the crowd captain and so I am trying to make it very clear that this is the place to post your beautiful gems. There are many kinds of threads. They can be gems and they can be... coal. If you feel like you have to, that's okay, but don't be discouraged if you bump coal instead of a gem. Well, congratulations on your success. You have truly given the bumping community an immense gift. Thanks for bumping! And if you need help bumping, contact the gem posters for advice and support.