Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[92 / 20 / ?]

ID:qp7nQxrs No.13997539 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Craig Appreciation Thread

this is a thread to show our appreciation of the third best poster on the /bant/ board of 4chan.org
I will start with a list of some of the awesome things about Craig aka the formerly drunk australian aka diaperaussie

craig can speak fluent japanese and owns many chinese artifacts
craig is a double black belt in karate and could probably beat you up
craig is extremely handsome
craig's favourite touhou is parsee even though she is a pretty lame 2nd stage boss in a game with way better characters but he doesnt care about that because he is his own man
craig overcame alcoholism with nothing but SHEER WILLPOWER
craig hates other homosexuals because he knows it is degenerate but still loves himself and wants a wholesome boyfriend
craig got reimu to send him pictures of her slimy roast beef vagina with the words "bitch lasanga" while several betacuck discord orbiters of hers thirsted after her for months and rarely even got acknowledgement
craig is intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humour
craig is a total badass who beat touhou 8 on lunatic
craig doesn't even have to work he gets money from the australian government out of fear and respect and a little bit of that twinkly eyed charm he has too much of but uses with great restraint

anyway i could go on for several hours about how great craig is but i would like to hear some of your favourite things about craig so let's wind this thing up and knock craig out of the park with our limitless appreciation of his infinite good qualities