Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[304 / 46 / ?]

No.14028283 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Christians talk of an "eternal afterlife". Usually this is depicted as a bunch of pretty clouds and glowing angels with harps and shit, and is considered "positive". But I've done a little research and what I've found is shocking. The reality of it is the biggest bamboozle EVER conceived. Prepare to have your minds blown.

When Christians die, their "heaven" is just their souls powering that giant black cube sandniggers pray to in Mecca.

It's hidden in the pilpul of the Old Testament, but by worshiping Yahweh you are actually signing a blood pact with Him that hands over all of your personal autonomy and vitality to be used for his own sick, perverted ends. This is epitomized by The Cube - it IS death, it IS suffering, it IS hopelessness, it is the source of all evil in all the worlds, it is the opposite of everything Aryan. Every misdeed rotates about its own axis, which is The Cube.

Every Abrahamist worships The Cube in some form - Jews as the tefillin, Muslims as the Kaaba. These groups worship the Cube in its typical form, representing their role as its worldly agents. But for Christians it's different - they worship the UNFOLDED Cube. They are the *spiritual* agents of The Cube. To be Christian is to literally enclose oneself in The Cube and become one with it. Complete, spiritual subsumption and death.

People often convert to Christianity to avoid eternal torture in hell, but it's actually the opposite. To mix souls with The Cube is a pain greater than anything you could imagine, literally becoming one with Evil itself. If you've already let Yahweh/Christ into your heart then it's too late for you. But if you're just a tentative convert them I'm pleading, I'm fucking BEGGING with you - DO NOT fall for their tricks. It ISN'T too late and your soul can still be saved. Do not give in to their emotional narratives, do not hand Yahweh your soul on a silver platter.