Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[171 / 24 / ?]

I cant do this anymore

No.14031586 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me 19
>got a crush on a girl in my university
>beautiful brown hair, hazel eyes and body
>she looks like an ancient statue
>she must have a very high% of greek DNA who most greeks do not
>she dates a fucking nigger
>we only have like 5 niggers in campus
>a fucking nigger greek muttoid is the most popular person in my class/sect ? I dont know how to translate it
>he is eccentric, funny and charming
>literally everything im not
>everyones loves him while im a loser anti social kissless virgin

white women a race loyal
Yeah nice cope the more whiter she is the more likely she will date a nigger

I dont even care about inferior or superior shit i just dont want my people to be gone.
We are 10 million rapidly dying off because boomers and elderly being the majority, birth rate is 1.2 , buying houses to start a family is virtually impossible if you are working or lower middle class.
There have been in our lands since the 90's a million + immigrants to the point that unofficially 10% of our population isnt greek and of those greeks the majority are mystery meat who dont look anything like the ancient statues or any ancient greek descriptions of themselves.
And seeing this speciment of relatively pure greek genetics getting blacked, all the thousands of years destroyed makes me want to kill myself.
None of the fucking normie drones understand or want to understand the problem, they say dumb shit like "are they taking your bread?" Or "i'll be dead anyway" while worshiping and voting for the same parties ((NEW DEMOCRACY)) and ((PASOK)) or ((SYRIZA)) or ((KINΑΛ))