Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[103 / 4 / ?]

Constant anal rape thread

ID:DiE7dgRZ No.14048234 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
+LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+

+ELECTROCONVULSOR+ +RAPE DICK+

BANGING + LRAD as soon as I started to make this thread, but not any TAPPING

On the way back from an outing today, I had LRAD come simultaneously with the TASTE which I have not had inflicted upon me in a long while. I did a yoga class, and it may have been Ryan Parker in a disguise teaching the class. My implants were not bothering my while the class was going but literally the second class was adjourned, my LEFT DICK PAIN INFLCITOR was activated, and my LEFT TESTICLE CRUSHER was activated on most of the drive home.

I went to the deli next to my hotel where Evil Dad or Evil Dad's accomplice was on TV giving a press conference disguised as Biden. He did the Hitler mustache sign and shook his NO as if to indicate that he doesn't like my father. Then Psaki came on and blew me several kisses while talking about Americans being able to put food on the table with no acknowledgement that there would be nearly unlimited wealth for everyone if the USA wasn't hiding the free energy device (pic) which would render their oil-based stranglehold on geopolitics null and void. It also makes for weapons with nearly unlimited destructive power, and everyone will find out about those very soon, I suppose.