Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 18 / ?]

ID:LSE8SlT6 No.1407051 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This website is wack a doo mamma cita
Just go look at it. The board moot made in 2013.
It's called /lgbt/
Look. At. That.
There are people that consider that ok.
I'm not talking about homosexuality. I'm talking about sexual destruction, addiction, and heathenism.
It is a board for a fetish with a well established recruitment policy to indoctrinate the youngest and the cutest they can get their hands on.
You can be cute and girly and all you want. Do whatever you like. But I would suggest staying away from any sort of sexual activity with anyone that isn't madly in love with you from a mutual perspective.
Satanism is real, whether you acknowledge its presence or not. And the majority of its practitioners aren't aware that they're doing just that. That's the way it works.
"Ha ha I worship Satan" they like to say as a rebellion against the supposed big bad church boogeyman. Because the church has been corrupted to forget that Jesus loves everyone, but those who sin cannot receive the love. And it's really that simple. Any supposed "church-goer" or man of the cloth that holds anything but love for these creatures and all creatures is a false believer. A blasphemer. And yes, I believe as well, an agent of Satan.
What I mean to say is, Satan is clever, Satan has infiltrated the church long ago, Satan has poisoned the positive ideals of Jesus Christ, Mahatma Gandhi, and others who lived their life in the path of the Divine Light, of love. By doing so, rejection of the church became easy as it is natural to reject such hatred.
But.
The false love is just as bad.
The liars who pretend to be on the side of good are working for the same entity.
Once you remove yourself from this dichotomy, the world becomes a much larger and beautiful place, and you can't feel anything but compassion for those who haven't made that step yet.