Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 17 / ?]

Please guys. Get the vax

No.14073645 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My mother died of covid 3 days ago. My Christian family was just like yours. We love Trump, God, and guns. We love the red white and blue. Our favorite artists are Ted Nugent and Kid Rock. We are just like you and thought covid was a hoax. But it’s not. My mother rejected the vaccine and she’s dead now. It’s real for me now.

I used to think the vaccine was a joke. I thought it was funny to reject the vaccine and trigger the liberals. But guys, It’s not funny anymore. People are dying when they don’t have to. For yourself and for your family, just please get the vax.

Nurses and doctors are hearing patients on their deathbeds say “Can I get the vax now?” but it’s too late as they are already dying. The families are saying “I wish I would have known. We should have gotten vaccinated.” People are begging for the vaccine on their death beds and all the doctors and the nurses can tell them is “I’m so sorry, but it’s too late.”

This is so sad. So much unnecessary death.

Please y’all. In Christ’s name, I ask you to get vaccinated. For yourself, for your family, and for this great nation that we all love.