Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

ID:7EXxPdL2 No.14083654 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay so I’m now trying to befriend this other guy I saw a few months ago. He’s a long hair brunette like me, though slightly taller, and I suspect perhaps a year below. His fashion sense is… not strange but awkward, and I never see him talking to anyone, so maybe he’d like a friend. I decided to finally walk up to him in the hallway, noting how we both wandered around aimlessly. Apparently he walks a round for his fitbit or whatever. I introduced myself and he shook my hand surprisingly. Anyway I was able to learn his last name, and from the shape of his nose I can deduce he is of Anglo descent. From his email pfp he seems to like Minecraft (though who doesn’t), and maybe he likes fishing though that might be wrong data. Now all I have to do is figure out how to approach him again. I got to be less annoying this time though. He has interesting mannerisms. He stands at a slight angle in which he usually leans slightly forward and it looks cute. He seems layed back the way he dresses, his outfits seem a bit mismatched and almost pajamaish, things like overtly warms sweaters or graphic tees and it looks adorable. Sometimes he wears shorts and bright red sneakers. He’s not “gorgeous”, though there is something charming about how he looks and acts, and he is certainly handsome. His little ears look cute with his long brown hair behind it., and he has a very relaxed look in his eyes. I get the feeling he is rather innocent and naive in spirit… the other boy seemed rather intelligent though he never spoke of complex things, though he was sort of apathetic