Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 8 / ?]

ID:jXL2Mu+U No.1408682 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ladies and gentlemen of the retarded site of 4chan, I give you an idea for a new board so great, so full of promise, that it will blow you away like a fan prostitute. May I present.... /roll/. /roll/ is made specifically for roll threads. How you would make a proper thread would be to type in the type of digits you want for the reward into a certain box, similar to the subject box (If you wanted to have the number be 77, then you would write dubs7. If you wanted either 34 or 63, you would type in 34, 63.) Then, you will need two images. The first image could be anything, and will be shown as the required image for any post on 4chan. The second one, however, will be the "reward" image. This will be shown when the selected number is made. This image can be anything, from tits to dick or asshole, or perhaps something else. The reward image can also be switched for a link to a website. This can range from a youtube video of the OP doing something stupid, or a live feed of someone being an hero. The only rules I can think of is not doing what the post says it would do. I think this is a great idea because it will get stupid and/or fake roll threads on /b/ (a step in the right direction if I do say so myself) and it would also be a reliable way of finding some roll threads if you are in the mood for them.

Lastly I just want to say one more thing...
Imma get dubs check 'em