Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 10 / ?]

Was I contacted by a one of the Pleiades people?

No.14089278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was recently contacted by.. something in a dream. A feminine entity intervened in the middle of the dream and communicated to me inarticulately. Telepathically, I guess. I was greeted and then invited to join her some place. I accepted. She told me to prepare myself for a journey. I suddenly felt my entire consciousness become concentrated in my forehead, I suspect my Ajna chakra AKA the third eye. Then I basically felt myself surging through .. something. A non-location. Then I arrived in a workshop, in the form of a car. I am unsure if I WAS the car, or if I merely sat in a car. A woman was next to me in the room. She was way bigger than me. She seemed joyed at my arrival and cheerfully said "You're a bit small. We should make you bigger." Then she said "yeah I remember the first few times I did this, too. You have so many questions, like 'whats happening to my body in the other world?'" She was basically being understanding and affable with how baffled I was by this experience.

This was no ordinary dream, and the entity was experienced to be an other. Before the journey, when I was contacted by the entity all I saw was a red square and something looked like a loading bar imposed over some orange background, like an ocean of flames. What the hell? Never experienced anything like this before. DId she upgrade me? Ever since, Ive felt great.