Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 17 / ?]

ID:8L1aonnG No.14094100 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello fellow westerners,
In order to spread hate and racism, I’ve come here to enlighten your ass and correct whatever fallacy your cringe media have put into your brain.

The word 'عبيد'::'Abeed' doesn't actually mean nigger, it's more like 'slaves' (plural form) ('عبد'::'Abd' : singular form) and it's clearly not racist enough, in fact it's not even used as a slur here in Morocco (yes we're not arabs but we know the language more than you do so shut the fuck up and keep reading), it's just a word you can trash talk your buddy with and laugh it off.
Instead, use the word 'زنجي'::'Zinji' (singular form), which literally means nigger, or 'زنوج'::'Zunuj' (plural form) niggers. Some of you will still insist and use the word 'slaves' as a slur, and as i said 'Abeed' is not that racist and it only makes you look like a clown, so just use this instead: 'رقيق'::'Rakik' (it means skinny in Darija for some reason lol), which means slaves too but in a more precise and racist way.

I can sit here for hours and lecture your ass about the other words Moroccan grandpas use to call niggers in all different local languages (darija, berber, riffian,..), but that'll be for another day.