Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 24 / ?]

Matrix 4

No.14157720 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I'm currently watching Matrix 4 and its incredibly boring like the action scenes feel lame and the dialog is lame.

It is also extremely cringey. Like it sucks the dick of previous movies all the time. And this only increases we are talking like 15% of the movie is made out of clips of the old ones. And they constantly do this.

Fun fact for /pol/ The NEW human rebellion also includes machines, So we have humans and machines working together VS the big bad machines ... I presume. This can be interesting no longer is it humanity VS machines it is machines and humans VS the big bad machines.

There is almost a "you racist" moment when Neo wakes up in the real world and is shocked that a machine is on board the ship and the crew is like
>We work with machines now
>Don't be racist

Also a (translated)
>Don't say machine that's racist they prefer sentience (or something like that).

Good to see that the rebellion got all PC and now also includes machines in its own ranks because it is 2021 ! This made me laugh on a meta level.

Damn the movie is boring and cringe hard for me to wait another hour to watch it all. kind of want to only notice all this shit.

PS: Did you know the movie is so bad that it shits on itself ? Like it is the first movie to be unapologetic about it basically it is that in the movies fiction they need to make a new matrix movie and they are like damn the producers AKA Warner Brothers are forcing us to make another matrix movie. Only its not a movie it is a """""""video game"""""" (all they do is show clips of the old movies) to the point of cringe.

Dialog is stupid and lame.

Looks like terminator needs to move with the times and include machines in its human rebellion, can not be racist everyone !

Also the first 3 movies where made by the Brothers, then both of them cut off their dicks and became trannies, did one of the tranies kill himself ?