Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 5 / ?]

ID:O/O2cN6/ No.14213830 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you jerk off to underage cartoon little girls, you can't call yourself conservative, right wing or a capitalist.
You are basically lower than the faggots sucking each other's dicks, because at least the faggots and trannies are finding holes to put their penises in.
If the only intimate moment you've ever had is with your hand and a G.I. Joe figurine with a condom on it, then just go join antifa.

The sooner you anime FAGGOTS start taking estrogen and just come out as women the better.
You're all a perfect example of how the American youth have been flushed down the shitter. THANKS BOOMER GENERATION
While parents daydream about mudpit orgies and limitless drug and sex parties, their children are being indoctrinated by irradiated Jap propaganda.
And you wonder why America rolled over for totalitarian vaccine mandates.
With that being said, if you are an adult man. Take the vaccine!
Take it!
We don't need you much longer on this Earth, so take the fucking vaccine and get cancer in 10 years.

ONLY SEXUAL PREDATOR seek out this disgusting material.
I have said time and time again, anyone who's exposed to like weirdo Jap cartoons should be known to their local vice squad, and when a kid goes missing or a woman is raped, you should be first in the fucking interview room!
I'M NOT JOKING
Don't believe I'm the only one who has noticed.
You're being tracked, the authorities know what you enjoy.
When the time comes to cull the wasteful eaters, you will be the first to the copping block!
-Ghost