Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

ID:mE8xn8DS No.14226384 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Reminder that you are the only person who acts this way, !Akemi. Literally the ONLY one.
>It's funny that you stopped naming your file "lol[series name]#" because you realized how fucking stupid you were and how easy it made you to track.
>https://i.imgur.com/xFgAg4e.jpg
>
>You aren't a fan of the Nanoha series, or any of the magical girls shows where you shit up threads. You're just a sex crazed mentally ill retard who's coping with your life being shit by acting badly on the internet.
>
>>It’s more about analysing character personalities
>This is something you couldn't give less of a shit about. If you cared about the character's personalities you wouldn't treat them like shallow shipping tools
>
>>I find that incredibly boring.
>Because you're legit mentally ill. You hate canon pairs because you hate seeing other people/characters have actual happiness. Because you hate how shit your life is and want to drag other people down to your level.
>
>> the guy who commissioned over a thousand FatexSignum pics
>Was literally just you, !Akemi. And every single one was drawn but some shitty artists with no actual drawing skills. Which is all you could afford because you're poor.
>
>>I'm actually hardcore NanoFate fag but I just couldn't resist.
>No, !Akemi, you're not. If you were you wouldn't be shitting on them.
>
>>I'm fine with ships as long as they are hot.
>>going to make NanohaxFate vanish
>Because you're mentally ill and deranged. And it's not about NanohaxFate "vanishing". It's about the fan base being shit up by garbage.
>
>You will of course never accept that and just endlessly continue to shit up the fan base as long as you live. You refuse to accept that the fanbase is a collective whole, and it's over all quality is determined by what's in it. And if the fan base is full of low quality garbage like crack shipping and cuck shit then the fan base itself is low quality.
>
>But you will of course just screen "durrr just ignore it!!! gib me my safe space!!!!"