Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[95 / 11 / ?]

Waiting for Evacuation Edition

ID:/HJm5o6U No.14244723 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

new thread. i came into the psyche with 4 seeing that he carrot story of fler was like wearing the atlas stone. he's an orphan i believe and lived in an orphan home. we had to imaginize a story that he was raped wwith a carrot there. it wwas lots of talked of in the german rap scene. it was mostly under my direction, but i had to direct his whole career in some sorts of negative light where he's bullied and in lots of bully fights and such things. he came out of this time tunnel and said it was unbelievable stressing. this was an understatement and it's just the impression i got. the whole german rapscene wwould have been devastated if he wouldn't have done this story and run with me since like over 20years with it. i still had to make lyrics in direction to fler on the newest bushido records. it's obvious now and the insults are low quality and hit loren and the satanics in the end, but everyone is exhausted and annoyed that these lines exist and they will be mad that they are even necessary/helpful for everyone. he made carlo coxxx nutten with bushido, it's one of the most important records in german rap. same wwith vom bordstein bis zur skyline, soziopath and lots of others more, but they are the core of the "underground" german rap. there was always some radio rap and tv broadcastable rap, but they were the first one which made music from the german ghettos and was widely accepted. they opened the door for the whole current german rap scene. and i mean everything. the german rap which was there in radio and tv died completely off. everything is origining from aggro berlin.

i've seen this with 4 very early. and i've seen with 4 prinz pi shedding a tear when he realized the "ok bei euch is auch krass." line feels like my mother and is meant as condolenze for all the peoples pain who are listening in.