Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

ID:X7urmBrN No.14257839 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Very original.
Seriously, what is the appeal of being a retarded soishit? You ruin logical arguments by inserting your boring pseudo meme into conversations and turn boards into a playground of your childlike battles.
And thats not taking into account the number of totally normal topics turned into soi bait for no reason.
I dont see a point, just go to the local nursery or something. Stop ruining this site.
Oh and again, another soishit! Lol!! Laugh out loud!!!
Everyone give a around of applause for this autistic retard!! The funniest comedian!!!

See, its just not funny.
Seriously stop. I dont care how spergy you might be but realize that this behaviour isnt normal and hated here.
I wont give you too much of a spanking because im feeling benevolent tonight, but man if it was another day...
Well fuck it
Who the fuck are you? You dumb motherfucker newfag. No one cares about your shit meme
Kill yourself and i never say this lightly. Just kill yourself
In other words, stop posting here. You're embarrassing yourself at every post and dumb image you post
Old 4chan might have been dumb but there was this element of intelligence we all had. We need rational arguments and conversations, that youre killing but posting this utter newfag trite
You think you're funny but the reality is we're all laughing AT you. Not with you.
Sorry if you're too much of a newfag to understand.
Maybe try reddit or twitter, it might be more your style.
Lol. Like pottery.
The newfag soiteen hates 4chan and its culture
The post write themselves at this point.
Why?
Is it because 4chan stands for intellectual discussions that you cant participate in because youre too retarded?
Is it because we stand with freedom and not mob rule (i.e soi spam)
Is it because we have an +18 minimum age rule?