Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 3 / ?]

ID:rNvg4C5q No.14288220 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/bant/ trannies, catposters, 2hutroons and discordfags, we of /qa/, and by extension onionsjak.party and bunker, humbly kneel and accept your dominion. We were blind and didn't understand that our racist, close-minded culture focused on troonjaks and chudcels wouldn't be welcome elsewhere which lead us to naïvely believe we'd take over this board without any issues.

In reality, imageboards have had enough of us racist losers, and our "conservatism" meme has been on the decline since 2019. The nail in the coffin was when the American people kicked out Trump for all the world to see, leaving us losers to hide on imageboards and scream about trans folx unable to let go and accept reality.

This /bant/ thing has given me some clarity and I'm throwing in my jakker card. I'll never again post a troonjak or drag myself back to that cp filled altchan for the sake of indulging in racist mental illness. /bant/, I hope you can forgive us for our transgressions and accept us into your superior culture.

On behalf of all jakkers, the ones still hanging on to our dying culture and meme, and on behalf of all former jakkers who have reached acceptance, we are sorry.

We kneel.