Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[130 / 30 / ?]

political implications of women preferring broad shoulders?

No.14338606 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
> be me, 5'7" with broad shoulders and muscles
> get laid by 17 women before getting married to a tradwife in a stable marriage that's lasted 11 years
> see on /pol/ daily that women only date men 6'0 or taller
> wonder why I've had success, what about me do women like?
> decide to add more than 500 females on snapchat, posing as a woman myself to extract information from them and extrapolate data

Hey. Turns out, yeah women prefer taller men, but they much prefer a man that is built like an american football lineback with broad shoulders. Yeah, if a tall man has broad shoulders, they gonna prefer him, but they will take a short, buff man than a tall lanky ass monkey any day of the week. Especially one that is rugged, manly, and not a beta cuck pussy.

> but women say on tinder and bumble that men under 6' need not apply

Women are generally stupid, and horrible at both math and estimating sizes. As said I'm 5'7 but all the women I've had in my life guessed I was 5'9 to 6' tall.

> what about dick size?

Same situation, most women couldn't guess the size of a dick if their life depended on it. Mine is about 5.6 inches and most women I've been with guessed with wild variation that it was between 6 inches and 8 inches.

> what about money

From the majority of females I've polled, women do prefer a mate with money and a stable job; however, most of them did admit if he had a true micropenis or was a skinny beta male pussy, they would cheat on him while only using him for stability and a place to live.