Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[165 / 40 / ?]

Living with a Women or Wife Edition

ID:JPu+P85M No.14375882 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

there's another time tunnel wave running out by now. it started maybe two hours ago. i was here with 4 from creating tv total with stefan raab. great show, was always fun. i was unfortunately never there even when they gave cards out for free every show. the show is legendary in german tv. i don't remember which show i connected in, but i connected a second time in when eminem was on show. it decreased my expression, but the eminem guest was great for the people and you still can feel it in them that eminem was on tv total. maybe the stone attack is stronger by now, but that was important. and it was under attack unfortunately.

i was in bed while that happened. i was creating the area 21 musicvideos and i started with a "wake up!" voice line in followers. it opened up a time tunnel to when i lied in bed and the satanics were cross chaos communicating.

i literary just opened another time tunnel up to listen into the psyche. theoretically i could have done this to me when i was doing something important or to another person. trigger a time tunnel at the start of my work and just listen to them what they have to say. i would just do this with a women i live together i suppose, because of the close connection. i would have done it with others too, but i found out about this when i created the area 21 musicvideos. which were one of the last important works of mine. it's talking to zoomers in an intelligence they never knew before. after that i didn't do any work which was so tense again. the time tunnels would have been perfect for the tech news videos.

so much lost potential.