Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

I lost again

ID:Ghljd7co No.14389247 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Game continued over a hour, it was 2v2v2v2. I'm pretty new and haven't won a single game. i was playing chaos and my teammate (eldar) got defeat in less than 20 minutes. There was narrow road leading to my base so i placed mines and built as many turrets i could. They tried to attack my relic which was where road started few times but i was able to counter them, i lost the relic, but not for too long. I started counterattack with everything i had, i took the relic and even attacked imperial guard base, but while i was attacking, tau came (not his teammate) so i had to retreat. Soon imperial guard was defeated and only 3 of us were left. I was hoping it would be 1v1v1 so i would have chance to win. but iwas wrong. They were playing tau and chaos. I wasn't fully recovered from previous battles. They attacked me with bunch of tanks and flyers, my mines and turrets got destroyed in few seconds and base itself was defensless, i wasn't able to gather huge army either. It was a good game, I'll try to get better. Do you play any rts games? You should play dawn of war with me